Friday 11 July 2008




Re: T&C points 2.5.6, 2.5.1 and 2.8.7

Tue 08/07/08 9:01 PM

Dear Sophie and Karen

Thank you for your email.

My understanding of point 2.5.6 is that I need to give my permission for any changes to made by Plan 9 to the store.

I will try to find a larger 'closed' sign for the store window. It is a good suggestion. However, in light of the agreed breaks, my giving Artworkers a lunch break, and the numbers of people visiting the store, even at weekends, I not not feel that a second Artworker is necessary as you suggest.

With regard to the rota, I have asked the 3 people in reserve for Weds 9 July if they are able to work but none of them are free. However, Rachel has agreed to work 10-6 tomorrow instead. Finn Claxton did not attend the training session.

With very best wishes,

Zoe

Zoe Shearman
Curator and Director, Relational

No comments: